Rigid By Design
- Four boxways on Y-axis to distribute heavy loads evenly
- Turcite-B coating on all slideway surfaces
- P4 precision class spindle bearings
- C3 double nut, precision ground, large diameter ball screws on all three axes
- Screw-type conveyor makes chip cleanup a breeze
- Industry standard FANUC 0iM control
- Spindle oil cooler to maintain constant spindle temperature
- 100% laser tested positioning accuracy
- ISO 9001/2000 certified quality assurance
8,000 RPM Spindle
The high speed spindle is a true cartridge type unit supported by P4 precision class high speed bearings which are permanently grease lubricated to eliminate heat buildup. The spindle is driven by a high torque FANUC spindle motor. Power is transferred through a heavy duty cogged drive belt eliminating slippage, promoting thermal stability and minimizing vibration.
- Arm type 24 Tools
- Tool-to-tool time 1.8 sec.
Spindle Oil Cooler
The spindle coolant system refrigerates and circulates cooling oil to maintain a constant temperature for high accuracy across different cutting conditions and ambient temperature.